Social Media Executive is responsible for for representing the brand and sub brands across all online channels. Communicate with target audiences through all digital platforms and assets, build and develop customer relationships.The person should develop a deep understanding of the brand’s persona and guidelines and is accordingly able to actively engage with, and grow the online communities as well as resolving issues and hearing feedback.
- Looking after all online channels and assisting the team in providing the best customer experience for all customers
- Actively working with the marketing team on optimizing the operations, making sure that all goals and strategies are being met effectively and efficiently
- Proactively builds a community on social media through interactivity, content creation and engagement
- Look for new initiatives and best practices to get inspired and continue to add value to the our customer’s brands
- Support the team with reports, insights and data by creating detailed reports to be shared with all the relevant stakeholders
- Builds a social media calendar/plan that is aligned with the overall marketing strategy/plan
- Evaluation of campaign performance: reach, engagement etc.
- Market research and competitive reviews for all brands that we are working with
- Sharing insights and actions from executed campaigns/initiatives
- Actively engages/converses with existing or new potential customers on Social Media
- Masters or Bachelors degree in marketing, communication, advertising, media studies or relevant field
- Minimum 2-3 years of experience in a Community Management/Customer Experience role
- Exceptional and effective written communication skills
- Strong command on both Urdu & English language is mandatory
- Excellent use of language matched with proper customer relations
- Ability to deal with data, insights and create reports
- Extremely proficient with Microsoft Office Suite, a etc.
- Excellent in articulating the thoughts
- Strong relationship building skills
- Experience of working in a fast-paced, rapidly changing work environment
- Flexible and open to take feedback and incorporating it
- Agility and be able to work independently as well as in a team
- Sound proficiency and in-depth experience in working with various social media channels such as Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram, Snapchat etc.
- Great time management skills, intelligent, handles pressure, innovative